2012 Solta Medical Liposonix
$ 15,000 AUD
The Liposonix system is the go-to solution that is clinically proven to effectively get rid of that unwanted inch around the waist, giving men and women an added boost of confidence in their shape. Unlike other non-invasive fat reduction treatments, Liposonix is a custom contouring solution designed to selectively target and permanently destroy unwanted fat tissue around the waist.
By using advanced high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) technology, Liposonix removes fat below the skin in one hour-long treatment. Over a period of 8-12 weeks, the body naturally processes and removes the fat tissue.
Features and Benefits
- One hour-long treatment has the power to get tangible results without the hassle of repeat office
visits, fitting into your busy lifestyle
- FDA-cleared non-invasive waist circumference reduction on both the abdomen and flanks, trimming the
waistline by one inch
- A safe and non-surgical way to control where you lose, by custom contouring your abdomen, getting
results where you want them most
- Uses clinically proven, state-of-the-art high-intensity focused (HIFU) technology to remove fat below
skin on the abdomen
- Developed over a period of 10 years by leading scientists and ultrasound experts
How it Works
Liposonix penetrates and destroys the fat found beneath the skin, using advanced high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) technology to create a focal zone of heating, resulting in a dual tissue response: thermal destruction of targeted fat cells and contraction/thickening of subcutaneous collagen. A unique pattern delivery system within the treatment head delivers the energy in a controlled, consistent manner. Targeted fat cells are permanently destroyed without harming the skin, and the body naturally processes and removes the fat tissue over a period of 8 to 12 weeks.
A single treatment results in an average reduction of one dress or pant size (1 inch or 2.5 cm). Clinical studies showed an average waist circumference reduction of approximately 2.6 cm (1 inch) after a single Liposonix treatment.